1.15.2009

The Best Blog 1,2,3! - My Class

1st. Kroe: She puts nice pictures on her blog and there is some interesting information so her blog doesn't make me boring. It’s simple and cool. I think her sense of titles is good. For example, there are "Why Don't You Wear Those!?-Speech" which is about workmen's clothes of New Zealand, "Trick or Treat?" which is about Halloween and "Enjoyable vacation." which is about her summer vacation.


2nd. TommyRe: I think her blog is simple but cute because titles are written different colors. There are some nice pictures so her blog doesn't make me boring. I can read it easily because there are some paragraphs and space. There are also some links which are interesting information so I can enjoy reading it and learn other things too.



3rd. RiN: Her blog is simple and cute. Words aren’t small. She uses own words. Her blog is written interesting information. You can read an only part you want to read after you click its title.

0 件のコメント: