1.17.2009

The Best Blog 1,2,3 - Other Classes

1st. totoro: Her blog is cute because it's colorful. She also uses big words. Articles aren't too long so if there are words I don't know their meaning, I think I can read all of them using a dictionary. I can read them easily because there are some paragraphs.


2nd. sei: This blog is very simple and cute. I like its template. I think all articles are interesting information. My favorite article is "★Let's waiking!!★". Way of walking is explained by point and pictures so I can understand it easily than only words. Of course you can learn more information. I would like to try to walk.


3rd. Atom: This blog is simple. You can watch a movie which is put it on "Beauty Is NewZealand". It's like a travels of New Zealand. It introduces about food, nature and town and so on. Nature is very beautiful. My favorite article is "Not Too Old!?". It's written like a conversation.

0 件のコメント: