10.09.2008

My Favorite Movie


Have you seen Enchanted? In Japanese, Mahonikakerarete. I saw it recently on DVD. Director is Kevin Lima. It is distributed by Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures. Release date is March 14th, 2008.

Giselle lives in Andalasia where is the happy animated world. She is kind.
One day, she meets Prince Edward and she is proposed by him. On the day of her wedding, she meets a bad witch who is Queen Narissa. She is pushed in a fountain by her. The witch expels Giselle from Andalasia for her place. Giselle comes to the not happy animated world, New York. Everlasting happiness doesn’t exist there. She bothers about its situation but she is helped by a man and a girl. The man’s name is Robert Philip and he is a lawyer for divorce. The girl’s name is Morgan Philip and she is his daughter. He has divorced before. He is a realist. He doesn’t think ‘dreams’ and ‘magic’ exist and he tells his daughter that. Giselle tries to tries to tell him everlasting love because he doesn’t think it also exists. Prince Edward who is very cheerful and Pip which is a chipmunk and brave come to New York to help Giselle but they are blocked that by Nathaniel who is a Queen Narissa’s servant. They can’t find her.
Giselle begins to think everlasting love doesn’t exist. Queen Narissa and a dinosaurian which spits a fire appear and people where live in New York panic. Can Giselle go back to Andalasia?

I think Amy Adams (Giselle) is cute. In New York, Pip (chipmunk) is CG but I think it's also cute. Clothes which Giselle wore were cute. I thought I wanted to wear them too. Giselle sang about three times. These songs made me fun. I like a song which she sings with many people. It also made me fun and I like lyrics. It says if you have a person you like, you should say your heart. I think this story says it's important to know each other. I like this movie. I hope you'll like it.

Giselle: Amy Adams
Pip: Jeff Bennett (Andalasia), Kevin Lima (New York)
Prince Edward: James Marsden
Queen Narissa: Susan Sarandon
Robert Philip: Patrick Dempsey
Morgan Philip: Rachel Covey
Nancy Tremaine: Idina Menzel
Nathaniel: Timothy Spall

1 件のコメント:

totoro さんのコメント...

Hello!! How are you? I'm happy.
I have seen Enchanted, but I want to watch it. Let's watch the movie together someday ^^!!